Hearst Television, one of the premier broadcast companies in the country, has an opening for an anchor/reporter at its ABC/CW station in Northwest Arkansas. Situated among the Ozark Mountains, the Fayetteville/Fort Smith, Arkansas area is surrounded by the natural beauty of the great outdoors. Work-life harmony also includes cool lakes and rivers, a world-renowned art museum, state of the art performing arts centers, rich American history and a vibrant nightlife. We are looking for a newsroom leader to join our award-winning news team as we move to the next level in 2012.
• Shooting and editing video
• Writing great stories
• Leading late breaking news coverage
• Web and social media champion
• Excellent writing & editing skills
• Dig deeper into the news of the day
• Impeccable news judgment
• Grab viewers’ attention with an amazing lead sentence
• Be calm, cool and clear on the air
• Degree in broadcast journalism or equivalent required.
• 2-3 years reporting experience
• Anchor experience strongly preferred
• Bilingual preferred
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, three professional references and a digital link to your resume reel. Send those to Brad Ginsberg, Assistant News Director – email@example.com