Street Team Ambassador PT- 5 Positions
KQCA My58, a Hearst Television Inc. owned station is looking for outgoing, self-motivated, energetic individuals with big personalities and excellent people skills to join our promotional street team. You must be extremely reliable, demonstrate excellent work ethic.
This part-time position puts you in the middle of the action at some of the year’s biggest events. You will be a complete marketing ambassador for My58, by representing My58 onsite at events, taking photos and videos at events and representing My58 online through our website and social media. You will even have the chance to be featured on-air. It's an opportunity that's fun, flexible and gives you great experience!
On-air hosting skills a plus, but not required. Must be at least 21 years old, able to lift up to 40 lbs and able to work a flexible part-time schedule.
• Set up My58 booth and interact with attendees at events
• Take photos and videos at events
• Post photos and videos online
• Appear in My58 on-air promos as needed
• Outgoing, energetic personality
• Extremely reliable
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs
• Valid Driver's License
• High School Diploma
• No experience required but promotional experience a plus
Email a head shot, photo or demo reel along with your resume and a compelling cover letter, letting us know why you are perfect for this job to: email@example.com. Please write "Team My58 Application" in the Subject line.
If you prefer to send a hard copy of your head shot, cover letter and resume, please send to:
KQCA My58, Attn: Jill Olsen, 3 Television Cir, Sacramento CA 95814