Creative Services Producer
KSBW television, the #1 rated media organization on California’s magnificent Central Coast, is seeking a highly motivated Creative Services Producer. The qualified candidate is both creative and organized—responsible for writing, shooting & editing contemporary news promos; station image campaigns; and multi-platform driven messages. In addition to creativity, excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work with multiple departments on multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment is required. This is an opportunity to work for Hearst Television Inc., one of the nation’s leading multi-platform media companies at a market leading station. If you aspire to grow by gaining experience in a high quality and competitive environment, apply today. To be considered, you must send a link to your work samples.
- Write, shoot, and edit on-air, off-air and digital marketing messages.
- Produce marketing messages for Local news, NBC, ABC, and Estrella TV.
- Create a variety of digital platform advertising.
- Support sales team with integrated sponsorship fulfillment.
- Post and managing marketing on social media and digital platforms.
- Have a flexible schedule for some weekend and after hour projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Photography, graphic, and post-production skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and strong script writing skills.
- Must have a winning attitude and a commitment to excellence and quality.
- Non-linear editing required; efficient in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Valid driver’s license (hire is contingent on good driving record).
- College degree in broadcast journalism, broadcast news, marketing, related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years in station marketing/promotion preferred.