Promotion Producer/Event Coordinator
NBC5 & The Valley CW, Hearst’s affiliates in Burlington, Vermont/Plattsburgh, NY have an immediate opening for a highly motivated Promotion Producer/Event Coordinator. We are looking for a hands-on producer to write, shoot and edit promotional content for all media platforms. The ideal candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills, have a deep understanding and strategy for social media promotion, feel comfortable as an on-air and social media talent and be able to produce short and long form promotion videos. The candidate must also have strong organizational and planning skills, be outgoing and energetic, be able to lead a team of part time promotion ambassadors and have an excellent work ethic. Come join Hearst Television, one of the nation's most respected multimedia companies.
- Produce, write, shoot and edit promotion content for on-air, web and social media from start to finish that generate viewer interest, grow ratings and increase brand awareness across all platforms.
- Use station's social media and digital platforms to drive audience awareness, viewer engagement and downloads.
- Produce, plan and execute community outreach events for The Valley CW and NBC5.
- Host and appear in on-air, social media content and other promotional drivers for The Valley CW brand awareness.
- Assist CSD in other station projects and all other duties as assigned.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe editing systems, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Knowledge of production process including editing, videography, color, graphics and sound design.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and a flexible schedule.
- Must have a winning attitude and commitment to excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of television & social media promotion experience preferred.