Great Location, Great Company, Great Job! If you are looking to join one of the nation’s most diversified media, information and technology- Hearst, that offers a continuous learning environment, opportunities for advancement, and great benefits please apply!
Hearst Television’s Traffic Hub located in beautiful uptown Charlotte, NC has a unique opening for a Station Specialist. The Traffic Hub supports Hearst Television’s 30 stations across the U.S. We are looking experienced traffic personnel to process orders, prepare daily logs, assign copy and complete general traffic duties for assigned stations. We are seeking traffic professionals who understand the importance of the overall success of Traffic operations. This position will have leadership in providing support and solutions to station sales team members and station sales management members in assigned markets.
- Prepare and maintain on-air logs through careful management of commercial inventory
- Maintain/ Assign Commercial Instructions to ensure materials and instructions are received and processed on time.
- Maximization of both revenue and inventory for a group of stations
- Utilize innovative problem solving and decision making skills to achieve station goals
- Printing and exporting of stations daily program logs.
- Assist in the implementation of HTV Best Practices and SOPs
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data and identify critical trends
- Strong Communications Skills
- Ability to work under pressure against deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on all tasks assigned
- Team Player- will be working will all levels in the organization
- 1-3 Years Radio or Television Traffic or Sales experience preferred
- Working knowledge of WideOrbit Traffic System
- Strong Computer Skills
- Knowledge of Excel