WBAL Newsradio 1090 has an immediate opening for a Part Time Traffic Reporter/Anchor. We are looking for a dependable, dynamic individual with a confident on-air delivery, who can effectively and concisely communicate real-time traffic conditions in an easy to understand and useful way.
- Live in studio on air traffic reporting.
- Monitor traffic information from multiple sources.
- Deliver up to the minute information on fast changing conditions.
- Support news gathering efforts and breaking news coverage.
- Understanding of the Baltimore metro and surrounding areas helpful.
- Operate traffic data computers and equipment helpful.
- Must be available to work holidays, and flexible with schedule during breaking news.
- College or comparable experience preferred.
- Broadcast experience preferred particularly delivering traffic and/or news preferred.