Client Service Specialist
KMBC-TV/KCWE-TV, the Hearst owned duopoly in Kansas City, is seeking a Client Service Specialist to provide assistance and support to the sales department. Duties include, but are not limited to, creating PowerPoint presentations, Excel worksheets, TV post buy analysis, digital campaign management and reporting, and generating support materials for the sales team. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, creative team player who strives to become an Account Executive. This opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door at a highly-respected TV station and begin a career with Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group.
- Works directly with the Research Director to create research presentations that promote the stations strengths.
- Focused on meeting Sales Management, AE, client and station needs with a focus on solution driven execution.
- Responsible for working in conjunction with AEs on client presentations.
- Direct contact with agency personnel and clients.
- Must have a clear understanding of rates, ratings and programming.
- Friendly and professional telephone and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Supporting Account Executives in maintenance of sales orders, including but not limited to working pre-emptions and make-goods.
- Able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers; must be a team player.
- Ability to work with Digital Sales Manager and Digital Client Specialist on campaign management and analysis of digital campaigns. This position backs up the Digital Client Specialist as needed.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Nielsen, Marshall Marketing, Kantar and Adobe Photo Shop a plus.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.