Promotion Writer Producer
WISN 12 is looking for a highly-creative Promotion Writer Producer to write, shoot, edit and design promotion for all media platforms. This position is responsible for producing station topical promotion for all platforms that advances our brand and gets noticed in a competitive market. This person will write, produce and creatively execute daily news promos and marketing projects. This person will also assist the promotions department in other duties, as assigned. If you can think outside the box and are motivated with a great attitude, then this job could be ideal for you!
- Produce, write, shoot and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns from start to finish that generate viewer interest to increase the brand awareness and ratings for all multi-platforms.
- Organizing, overseeing and executing daily evening topicals from concept through delivery
- Hands-on editing and online editing supervision
- Contribution to brainstorms across all departments
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of production process including linear and non-linear editing.
- Proficient in videography and lighting.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy.
- Strong topical promotion writing skills.
- Work well under extreme deadlines.
- Must be a team player and think outside the box.
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred or equivalent work experience
- Television Writer/Producer experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe applications such as After Effects, Premiere