Promotion Senior Producer
KMBC/KCWE is looking for a highly-creative Senior Producer to write, shoot, edit and design promotion for all media platforms. This position is responsible for producing station image promotion that advances our brand and gets noticed in a competitive market. This person will write, produce and creatively execute daily news promos, station campaigns, and marketing projects. This person will also assist the promotions department in other duties, as assigned. If you think outside the box and are motivated with a great attitude, then this job could be ideal for you!
- Produce, write, shoot and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns from start to finish. Generate viewer interest to increase brand awareness and ratings for all platforms.
- Organize, oversee and execute projects from concept through delivery. Direct and supervise video editors, sound editors and talent.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency shooting HD and 4K video with a variety of different cameras including DSLR and Canon’s C300.
- Create, update and enhance station on-air image, entertainment promos and graphics.
- Hands-on editing and online editing supervision.
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions across all departments.
- Advanced skills and experience working with Adobe Premiere.
- Must have experience with the Magic Bullet Suite, the Trapcode Suite, Video Copilot Optical Flares and Video Copilot Element 3D and Cinema 4D Studio.
- Must possess outstanding skills in videography and studio/field lighting.
- Demonstrate ability to write compelling, conversational copy. Strong image and promotion writing skills.
- Must work well under tight deadlines.
- Must be a team player and think outside the box.
- Television Writer/Producer experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred or equivalent work experience.